Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Friday, December 10, 2021

Redeemed By Instrumentals


Low Entropy - Redeemed By Instrumentals

Instrumental versions of the tracks from my Industrial Speedcore Black Metal EP "Redeemed By Hatred" with Nullentropy that was originally released in 2019 on Speedcore Worldwide ( http://speedcoreworldwideaudionetlabel.bandcamp.com/album/redeemed-by-hatred ).
Instrumental Black Metal, Speedcore, Noizecore, Dark Hardcore. 200-1000 BPM.

Tracklisting:

1. Contempt For Humanity (Instrumental) 03:08
2. Redeemed By Hatred (Instrumental) 06:06
3. Total Isolation (Instrumental) 03:38
4. Zenith Of Rage (Instrumental) 03:36

https://lowentropy.bandcamp.com/album/redeemed-by-instrumentals

No comments:

Post a Comment