Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Monday, November 8, 2021

Good Connection



New release by Bazer! A very epic, very experimental EP. More on the Techno side this time, but still with plenty of distortion and, most importantly, thundering bassdrums. Influences of Acid, Doomcore, Industrial Hardcore - maybe even Dark Trance - joined together. And a very concinving, powerful, movie-like atmosphere. The sound of Bazer keeps evolving!

Bazer - Good connection

Tracklisting:

1. Bazer - Good Connection
2. Bazer - Crimes
3. Bazer - Machine Concept
4. Bazer - Dreary
5. Bazer - Dread
6. Bazer - Trauma

No comments:

Post a Comment