Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my homepage! It's split into 3 parts: 1. My blog / feed, where I talk about my music but also about random stuff. 2. "Releases and Activities", where I list projects and releases that I'm involved in, without all the banter. There is where you want to go if you are mainly interested in my music and activism. 3. And the menu on the side that links to my bio, labels, and so on. Enjoy your stay!

Thursday, September 16, 2021

My Little Scooter Mix


Scooter got known for a certain style of music ("Maria", "Jigga Jigga") that some people like, some people hate, but what is often overlooked is that, in the beginning of their career, they made some veritable Oldschool Hardtrance / Ravecore bangers - without MC-ing and such.

This is a selection of tracks which are in that way. Get back to the feeling of summertime Raves in the 90s, and have fun listening to this mix!

Tracklisting

01. Cosmos
02. Rhapsody In E
03. Different Reality
04. Coldwater Canyon
05. Zebras Crossing The Streets
06. Beautiful Vibes
07. The First Time
08. Back In Time
09. Waiting For Spring
10. Raving In Mexico
11. Awakening
12. Crank It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment